Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Rough Day...

Today has been a rough day for Regan.  Her G tube is bothering her. Feeds are difficult, she is cranky and wants me to hold her all the time. She has been running a low grade temp for two days now and her G tube sight looks bad and is tender to the touch. 

This is so frustrating. To watch her uncomfortable and in pain. Her coloring has been pretty good lately, with rosy cheeks. But just yesterday her coloring started to change, and she's pretty pale again. I am hoping its nothing and she just has a little bug on top of her g tube infection, but I am worried about her.

And tomorrow morning she sees GI and I have no idea what to expect. So I am nervous. Please continue to keep my princess in your thoughts and prayers. I will post an update when I know anything more! 

Thank you for your support!

<3 Reagan and Family <3

Maybe she's cranky cause I gave her a comb over today! Haha silly momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment