Saturday, July 27, 2013

A mini adventure!

So I started this whole post updating on what the doctors talked about during rounds this morning, and my phone died in the middle of it! Instead of typing it all up right this second I will save my update til tonight in case there is more information to add.

For now Reagan is doing well. She is not quite her old self yet, but she is better today than yesterday!

They allowed us to go for a walk in the beautiful garden called the Prouty Garden, which is on the grounds of the hospital. So I wanna share pictures with everyone of our mini adventure!

Here we go...

 Reagan in her car seat waiting patiently for us to leave.

First BIG smile of the day while waiting for the elevator! So happy to be out and about!

Relaxing in the shade breathing in the fresh air!

People watching with Momma one of our favorite activities! Haha

Dozing off!

Her and I wanted to go for a swim in the fountain, for some reason I don't think that would be acceptable..

Flowers are EVERYWHERE!

Coolest looking tree!

Oh and as we were sitting in the garden a helicopter took off from the helipad! Of course I took pictures of it, it was so cool!

Helipad on top of the building!

You can see the blades going.

And the take off...




It backed up from the helipad, then switched directions really quick.

When it turned around we got a HUGE gust of wind from its blades, it felt like a strong breeze. We both loved it!

And now we are back in her room. Which she started to cry when we entered. I think she thought we were going home, poor baby! I felt bad.

Update on her treatment plan to come later. For now we are both gonna get a nap in!



Just published this post from Reagan's room and I was looking out the window when the helicopter returned! Had to post the pic. It is massive flying by her window compared to the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment