Friday, July 12, 2013

Technology is a wonderful thing for the aching heart <3

Reagan and I have had a hard being away from the other half of our family during this admission and her previous admissions. Sometimes it feels as though we get home and get our family settled and she ends up back in the hospital. So that has been extremely difficult. It makes Anthony and I sad that we feel like our family has been ripped apart at times. So the goal is to get Reagan home SAFELY and keep her home so our family can feel connected again.

In the meantime technology has been a wonderful thing. Having an iPhone to do FaceTime is awesome! So everyday I have been able to see Addison in real time, it makes it hurt a little less to be away from my other beautiful child. It's even better that Addison gets to see Reagan. I think Addison worries about Reagan. Addison is smart and picks up on emotions. She knows where Reagan is and asks for her every time I talk to her. So I think it makes Addi feel better to see her even if its through the phone.

This morning Addi FaceTimed me and asked for the baby. At the time Reagan was sleeping, so I turned the phone toward Reagan and Addi said "hi baby". Even though Reagan was sleeping as soon as she heard Addison's voice she smiled in her sleep. I captured a picture of it, if you looks close enough you can see Reagan smiling. 


Technology can help make the aching heart hurt a little less! We can't wait for our family to be whole again! Hopefully this time we get some answers and stay whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment