Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Surgery..

Reagan is 5 months old and will have her 3rd surgery in the morning. Her first surgery was a Supraglottoplasty on May 4th (10 weeks old), she had a second Supraglottoplasty on June 6th (15 weeks old). And tomorrow they will put a G tube in (23 weeks old). 

At first I was fine with the decision, but as her surgery approaches I am getting very nervous. About the surgery and care at home. It saddens me at times that this is what her life has come to, hospital stays and surgeries. And I know that it could be worse. But it still hurts to watch her go through all this. No one wants to watch their child fall and get a boo boo, let alone have to have had three surgeries in their first 5 months of life.

I am very overwhelmed right now and will make a post after her surgery to update everyone.  Her surgery is at 10:30am. All I ask is that you send healing energy, positive thoughts, lots of prayers, and lots of loving thoughts her way tomorrow.

Thank you..
 Love Reagan and Family


No comments:

Post a Comment